Good management skills are vital for any organization to succeed, to achieve its goals and objectives, and our strategic management courses focus on continuous planning, monitoring, analysis and assessment of all resources necessary. Managers who lead with effective management skills were able to spearhead the organisation’s business goals forward with fewer resistance and hurdles from internal and external sources.
Management skills goes hand in hand with leadership skills, and often are used interchangeably as both involve taking charge, planning, negotiation, communication, delegation, time management, conflict management, problem-solving and decision-making.
Our management skills courses focus on technical – conceptual – interpersonal skills:
- Technical skills not only involve operating machines, equipment and software, but also the skills needed to boost sales, design thinking of different types of products and services, and the marketing of these products and services.
- Conceptual skills to enhance knowledge and ability for abstract thinking and formulating ideas – to diagnose a problem and find creative solutions. It helps people to effectively predict hurdles their department or the business may be facing.
- Interpersonal skills present the managers and executives’ ability to interact, work or relate with others. These skills enable them to make use of human potential in the organisation for better results.
First Time Managers - Emerging Leaders Development
Attributes of a Competent Manager
Strategic Change Management
The Assertive Supervisory & Leadership Competencies
Critical & Crucial Conversations
Executive, Non-Executive, Middle Management, Supervisory Employees (i.e. Technician) and whoever may benefit from this seminar.
This Live Online / Virtual Training session will be conducted via a Live Streaming Platform in which the trainer will use interactive lecture and slide presentation to cover the modules stated below.
- Module 1: Law of Contract (1)
- Module 2: Law of Contract (2)